Thursday, July 31, 2008

Manily photos

I will get a photo of the chickens tomorrow boy they are growing so fast, they have feather on there wings now and they have racks over there bin they are in (fish bin that's been cleaned) as they can fly out of it already and they are only just over a week old. I went to put some washing in the laundry and there was a chicken eating its spilt food of the floor outside of the bin the bugger. Cody went on a I'm not going to drink or sleep strike but he is now drinking his bottles again not so much in the day time but has a good 250mls before bedtime now. he is still striking on the sleeping though...he is awake crying as I type this right now at 11:31pm. He is so funny he nods his head now when on the floor on his tummy so today i had his teddy (his famous teddy he has his photo taken with each month) and i was making the teddy nod its head and he was watching it taking it all in and would nod his head back and then wait for teddy to do it then he would do it then teddy etc it was so funny, i will have to record tomorrow when the camera batteries are charged. also he was lying under the clothes rack today it was empty and he was pulling him self up into the sitting position underneath it it was amazing, so i will record that to he has great upper strength i think. Now the lovely Mandy B had this cool as giraffe toy of her blog that she got for her little niece (I hope I have that right Mandy) and i asked where she got it from as I would love one for my little Cody bear, and she bought it for me and posted it up and I just refunded her the money and a bonus was it was on sale when she got it for me, so this is Cody bear with he new giraffe how cool is that. This is Cody playing with one of Jacqueline dolls, at least its a male doll lol, she has a bedroom but the lounge is way more fun (so Ive been told) and Cody gets into everything so she let him play with that one she he would leave her alone with the rest.
This is my fortnightly challenge for the sketch book of my boy when he was a little baby boy hehe. hes growing way to fast if you ask me
And I just love black and white photos and its been a while since I took any so here they are, this is Cody after his bath I put his nappy on and then he took of on me, he just rolls till i cant reach him but since the fire was going and the lunge was nice and warm i let him have a bit of a play with just his nappy on, it must be nice not to have layer upon layer on.
And my baby girl....shhhh don't tell her i call her that still she keeps saying I'm not a baby anymore mum. I think this is quite a nice photo of Jacqueline
Isn't Cody looking long with no clothes on wow, i find out next week what his weight and height is, hes very very long. so who wants to guess how long it will be till he crawls, look at him lifting himself up there its amazing when you see it in a photo, i don't think it will be long ah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos of the kids. How sweet of Mandy to buy that giraffe and post it up for Cody. Looks like he really likes it!

Anonymous said...

oh I am so glad you are blogging this pic as it is soooooo cute - glad he likes it. And it was my pleasure getting it for you - my niece B should start up a toy recommending business through my blog!!! hahaha - love the black and white pics too

Trace said...

Yep, doesn't look like it will be too long before he's up and mobile!