Thursday, July 24, 2008
How cool
Well you always hear about NZ Post losing mail etc....well I am having a hard time with Fastway couriers at the moment, they left a card for my parcel in 1 b not 1/6 on my road, so cause the people in 1 b know me they put it into my letter box so that was monday, now since then i still don't have my package and have rung fastway every day asking when I will get it and all I get from them is it will be there tomorrow...what a joke they are so Im a bit down and disappointed that this stuff I got 30% off Thursday and was posted or couriered to me last Friday still isnt' here, I got a bit mad with this chick I talked to this afternoon telling her that it would have gotten to me faster if I got it sent via NZ Post she just agreeed with me even when I said I won't use fastway again shes like okay then thats fine crazy........anyway I was rather annoyed after that phone call so went in search for a challenge over at Scrapbookers Delight. And much to my delight I had won last weeks challenge with my layout below, so it put a big smile on my face and just made my day/week even how cool is that. And look its even a photo with me in it.
I just had to take this photo she just looks so warm and cosy all wrapped up in bed.
And this is Cody with his cousin Liam, I think Cody might start getting for big for Mr Liam hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ooh cute pics of bed time and cousin cuddles....
as for parcels.... we got one at kgtn once and they returned it to AUSTRALIA !!!!! as we apparently weren't there during the term!!!! Crazy stuff!!!
What a cute photo of Cody & Liam! That's one to be scrapped, for sure!
Bummer about your problems with Fastaways, I hope you do get your goodies soon!
Congrats on the win as well!
Congrats on the win. Love the photo of J in bed, very serene and warm. I had the same problem with Fastways this week too - very poor service.
Congrats on your win :)
Post a Comment