Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Well I never did get around to doing a catch up on Tuesday had a bit of a rough night Monday night. But anyway after many long days Cody this morning drunk 100mls of milk and then I sat him up to wind/burp him and he did a big as burp and then my lap become very very warm....mmmm he power chucked it all up onto me, got a tiny bit on him but most of it on me the sofa and throw that I have on the sofa (another load of washing just when I had gotten on top of it all) so that was a break through that he drunk it but a bummer that it came back up. But tonight he grizzled a little bit and then he drunk it all and he kept it down YAY YAY YAY YAY what a break through and not a moment to soon I was starting to feel a bit mean trying to give him his bottles, but all is good and I got the milk stop pills for me today so all is good in the Watson house again hehe. Lets just hope in the morning or whenever he wakes that he remembers how to drink it hehe. So today Jacqueline got invited over to a friends place to play and they got dvds out and lollies and all those sorts of goodies that you need when watching dvds and it was a great day for it to. And then on mums way home from Hamilton tonight she picked Jacqueline up and she is out with mum till Friday so its just me and the Cody Bear tonight tomorrow and tomorrow night. I don't know what Cody is going to do when Jacqueline is back at school he has so loved having her at home all day. I have enjoyed having her home to she has been very helpful with Cody. But I think thats pretty much all I have to update for now. Will try and get more photos of my pages, not that I have done many recently been to busy with Cody.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment