Saturday, July 12, 2008

so cute

Jacqueline got these way cool pjs for her birthday from Dianne arent't hey just so cool And Dianne knitted this for mr cody bear, so i need to wash it and then he can wear it , it will keep him so warm in this weather isn't it so cool to.

4 comments:

Trace said...

So I'm thinking if those PJ's suddenly dissappear and we start seeing little fabric owls on your layouts, we know where they came from LOL!

Anonymous said...

now theres a thought hehe, they won't fit her next year...but i did think i could scan them into the computer and then print them out onto cardstock.....or trace around them onto lunch wrap for a pattern and then decorate in cloloured cardstock etc.

Marian said...

Why are you washing a lovely new cardie? It'll be fine surely. I don't wash stuff I knit before we wear stuff. I'm knitting yet more hats at the moment.

Niella said...

oh I *heart* those owlie pj's!! I want a pair for me:)