Saturday, July 5, 2008

Well as you all know it was Jacqueline birthday party today and I could just kick myself as I forgot to take a photo of all the yummy food to show you all. I got a photo of the cake though but i will upload the birthday photos tomorrow so I can write bout the day at the same time. I just wanted to upload this video clip of Cody hard out laughing at his cousin Lucy its just soooooo cute lol. I will get bday photos up tomorrow and with how the day went Im buggered and off to bed now.

1 comment:

Marian said...

He's so cute, love Codybear's laugh. After all that effort you forgot to take a pic?!!! Busy day here and ended up with calling an Ambo for Alex - he spewed thru his nose after his nap and got something jammed in the bit behind his nose. Awful