Tuesday, July 1, 2008
How cute
Well tonight Cody has gone to sleep on his tummy and he just looks so cute (man you can really see his bald patch on the back of his head lol). I so had to get a photo. Well I was at the doctors today and Cody is on more meds for those spots on his face that just don't seem to want to go away poor boy. lets hope this lot clear it all up for him.
Ali came down yesterday with the boys for visit adn these are a few photos of Steven and Cody, Steven was so cute how he got down on the floor with Cody on his tummy and was talking to him and Steven thought it was very funny that Cody was getting my carpet all wet from his dribble lol.
And this one is so cute Cody watching Steven.
this is my card for the forngithly challenge at the sketch book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He does look so cute sleeping on his tummy. I love those "sleep" photos!
I hope the meds help this time, poor wee fella.
LOL on the poor old carpet, hey at least it's not spaghetti...yet! Gorgeous card Tanya - and is it you who has the Lovely Bones book? Didn't know if it was you or Tanya Leigh...but if it is you, I would love to borrow it - that would be great thanks!
Can Cody get back onto his back? Alex gets stuck and then wakes us at 0200 for assistance to get back on his back. Then he wants to chat for an hour.....
Post a Comment