Tuesday, July 22, 2008
RAK - random act of kindness
So over at the sketch book we have a RAK list which is random act of kindness, so we send people who are on the list a little something on there bday or just when we want to, its a great way to pass on scrapbooking stuff your just not going to use... So I have had a big big big clean out of the house and I use to sell heaps of stuff on trade me but its crazy trying to with the price of postage going up so much....so I gave away a big box plus 3 bags of stuff all in good nick to the church down the road for them, it feels great to give it away to someone who will make use of it and to have a big clean out and to have a bit more room in the house. Also a few weeks ago when i was down the road on a wet day (I didn't walk this time I had gone down with my dad) I saw this lady at the money machine after me and said hi and then she saw me crossing the road and asked if i needed a ride home so i didn't' get wet, i told her thanks but i had come down the road with my dad but thank you for offering...i didn't think people are like that much these days so it was really nice. Its like when I take Cody to the doctors so many people just sit and watch you struggle to get the pram in the door not many come and help, but i have it all sorted on getting him and out hassle free now. Now some more scrapbooking stuff, now Cody is sleeping 9 hours again I have time to scrapbook again. So this is another challenge from The Sketch Book
and a matching card, I have made this card for a wonderful friend just to say thank you.
And these are my cards for the card swap this month...
And one of Jacqueline, and it only took two photos to get this good one of her lol, she is my baby girl lol. Now Mr Cody bear is trying to crawl...mmmm i hate to think what he can get into if he is crawling everywhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
love the cards.... still haven't out mine up from last month!!! am hoping to scrap some this weekend.
As for the RAK - I'm with you on posting stuff... better to keep local!!!!
Go you on the RAK's and the clean out! Great cards!
Nothing wrong with having a clean out every now and again.
Great pic of Jacqueline.
Post a Comment