Sunday, August 3, 2008
scrapbooking stuff and more to come later
this is a card I did for a card swap which I really liked, and found it hard to part with hehe....
THis one is for the fornightly challenge at The Sketch Book
I have made this for Jacqueline friends birthday, this was for the celebrity challenge at the sketch book to. the hanging flowers have been left empty for her to add photos of her friends if she wants. Im really pleased with how it came together
and this is just to show how i have got the words friends lifted up on form squares very cool i think.
this is the friday night challenge from the sketch book.
thanks for looking i am working on a few more throughout the day so will probably post more photso later tonight. Off to give cody a bottle now and see if he will have his afternoon sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have been busy ... go YOU!
yes you have been busy!!!!
great stuff - am not sure what i will do as part of the celebrity challenge yet!!!!!
Post a Comment