Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sorry everyone but I have been camera happy again lol

Well over the last few days I have been camera happy sorry so I have tried to narrow down the photos Im happy to show of hehe. So here we have some photos of Cody in his jolly jumper he loves it very much still, this one I made Jacqueline sit next to him to get a photo of them together see how happy Jacqueline is about that lol. This is so cute I think anyway, Cody likes to jump and then he will lift his legs up and just swing hehe so cute.

And my baby boy who is 9 months old today, what a big boy he is becoming
me and him, hes not looking but its a nice photo of me and him I think
and look more of him not looking lol...hes a real white boy ah...he has a thing with my watch he loves it very much...This is my final layout for the friday night challenge it only took 3 attempts lol so 3 layouts later haha...chipboard title, stars down the side of the page which you cna't see that well and a list down the side.
so this is a double layout this is page one
and page two of cody bear in the bath
and this is a random card I have made lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Cody loves his Jolly Jumper ... that brought back memories for me, my boys both loved being in theirs. Great for keeping them busy while you're getting dinner ready ;-)

Lovely photos of you & Cody together.

Marian said...

Love the fact that Cody swings in his JJ!!! Soooo cute. He's getting long eh? When's his next Plunket visit? Boys are running me ragged here - big no sleep events the past few days.