Friday, August 29, 2008
My poor Cody Bear
well just when I thought he was on the mend he was up and down all last night screaming not wanting to drink and just really un happy gave him nureofen but tat didn't see to help much. So when I got up this morning I rang doctors to make an appointment for him with the weekend coming just to be on the safe side. So he went down for his 9am sleep and I had to wake him at 10:15 to head down to the doctors, and went in and sure enough he now has an ear infection in his left ear, so hes not long finished his meds for the sore throat so now on another 10 day course of meds for the ear my poor boy.......so with the meds lets hope he has a better night tonight.....sooo while he is sleeping now im of to go and get some scrapbooking done i see challenges are due at the start of next week so doesn't leave me with much time lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry to hear about Cody's ear infection, but I'm sure the antibiotics will help him feel much better in a day or so.
Hang in there :-)
Hope Cody's feeling better real soon :)
Oh Tanya I've just read this as the weekend has been full on busy. I'm so sorry about Cody. He's getting a heap of ENT stuff all the time, can they refer you to a specialist if he gets another one? He can't live on antibiotics and it's not fair on the whole family. I had this with Alex at about five months old, ENT issue again and again. He was struggling with asthma too but the ENT stuff have gone now he's on his steriod inhaler for the asthma.
Post a Comment