Sunday, August 24, 2008

What a week

Well after Jacqueline was sick she had Monday of just to be sure she was over her bugs before sending her to shcool, Tuesday she wanted to stay home and I said that was fine but she would be in bed all day no TV or DVDs so she ended up wanting to go to school straight that isn't it. Then Cody ended up at doctors on Tuesday lunchtime he went down hill so fast from being fine in the morning to something major with him by lunch...he had a really really sore red throat so pain killers and anitbotics for him, Wednesday I was feeling yuck as well and Cody was back to as he just kept screaming and the pain killers didn't seem to touch the sides and the doctor said yes his mouth was still very vey raw but just to keep ontop of the pain with nurofen as well as pamol and once we on top of the pain he will start drinking again as he had stopped drinking, and sure enough by that night we must have been on top of the pain cause he had a full 200mls that night and had a semi decent sleep. My poor boy, but now he is kinda on the mend other than now he is all blocked up and finding drinking his bottles a bit hard now and sleeping isnt' too good either. But I have had a bit of time to do scrapbooking (I did go 5 days without doing any I was feeling so yuck) so here is a card I have made for someones birthday next week, its very simple but I like it I hope she does to. Now Friday night challenge is to use chipboard, stars and a list....so I did this layout and realised I had not stars or list, thought I could add stars but couldnt' fit in a list anywhere. so back to the drawing board and I got this......
chipboard and stars lol but didnt' want to ruin it with my writing or by adding a list so I am back to square one but as they say thrid time lucky and the third one has stars chipboard and a list YAY for me but Im still in the process of sticking it all down so will take a photo later.
this is for the fortnightly sketch challenge, so cute my cody bear, it was hard finding blue stuff I think I need more blue stuff lol
Now the other day I caught Cody up on his hands and toes but by the time I go the camera he was only on hands and knees stink ah, and he won't do it again for me for the camera, he was like and upside down V.
This is Cody on his sofa his aunty Donna gave him, it use to be her boys......
I don't know but I just like the way hes looking and sitting in this photo, my cute little boy
Jacqueline being santa lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW it sounds like you have had a rough time there.... hope you ALL get better asap.... well done on taking part in the challenges....I have only been able to manage the Olympic one.....

Trace said...

Glad to hear your starting to feel a bit better. I love your fortnightly challenge layout - it's really effective. Like Mandy, I'm only just managing the Olympic layouts, so go you!

Marian said...

poor family! Got your email and will email ya back soon. Feeling for you as it's hard when a baby is sick and then to have JPW and you ill as well is just not fun.