Sunday, October 12, 2008
surprise surprise some photos lol
Another page for my album done, and under the photo there is writing in white but you can't seem to see it that well in the photo. a very very very simple layout but another layout all the same.
This is my advent xmas tree that I have been working on, I still need to pick a paper to go on the back of it but still got a month and a bit before xmas lol.
close up of the numbers and yes i know they arent' even and its totally bugging me big time but oh well. Im loving the rhinestones as you can see
and the top part of my tree
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love your Advent calendar - don't fancy it's chance if Mr Codybear has got to the point he's grabbing contraband off the table and hiding it, I can see those cute numbers will go!
love the advent calendar....- where did you get it???
Post a Comment