this is from Ali's blog
Where is your cell phone? in front of me on my computer desk
Where is your significant other? don't have one YET...hes coming sometime though hehe
Your hair colour? brown but have put burgandy through it before and might do it again soonish
Your mother? is the best mum in the world and if I can be half the mum she is then Im doing pretty good
Your father? hes an awesome loving dad, if you need a laugh talk to him hehe (my birth father is another stroy altogether though)
Your favorite thing? do I have to have just one mmmm thats a hard one chocolate, and then computer phone mobile phone the list could go on forever lol
Your dream last night? I don't think I had a dream last night, if I did I can't remember it
Your dream/goal? I have a book of all my goals so to much to list on here but manily to be happy and be the best mum, friend, sister, daughter etc I can.....live a happy life with my kids and friends and family around me
The room you're in? the lounge
Your hobby? Scrapbooking what else lol
Your fear? something happening to my 2 beautiful kids
Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy with a partner and my kids but still in Tuakau around family and friends
Where were you last night? home
WHat your not? a gardener lol Ill take a photo of my garden to prove it if you like lol.
One of your wish-list items? a cuttlebug, might have to layby one i think
Where you grew up? Tuakau and port Waikato
The last thing you did? a scrapbooking page for the BOM challenge this month as the month is nearly over
What are you wearing? jeans, layered top, socks and under clothing hehe
Your TV? is next to the computer
Your pet? no pets in this house, we had chickens but they have gone out to my parents place now
Your computer? is getting old but it still goes and I love it, flat screen hehe need a wireless mouse and keyboard for it i feel though
Your mood? Im in a happy mood life is good (other than tired but thats just not gone away sicne Cody arrived lol)
Missing someone? yes those that are no longer with me in person but they are still with me
Your car? lol does codys toys cars count here???? I dont' drive so no car here
Something you're not wearing? my hooded top, it must be a warmish day
Favorite store? um does trade me count as a store? if not then i must say the warehouse and $2 shop I just love
Your summer? is going to be nice and warm but not to hot and kids are going to be good over the hoildays for me so we can all enjoy it haha
Love someone? to much yes for sure....but will love someone again, and of course family and friends
Your favourite colour? burgandy
When is the last time you laughed? when cody was up cause hes just so hard case right now
Last time you cried? last night when watching McLeods Daughters, omg it was sad, she lost her partner and then next day had her baby, just reminds me of those no longer with us physically....im a wuss when it comes to death on tv programmes.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
great list - am loving getting to know everyone better..... go you on the cuttlebug layby,.... worth it!!!
Hmmm cuttlebugs are like another whole addiction - get the cuttlebug and then you want this embossing folder and that die...and away it all goes again LOL! Now where is that winning Lotto ticket???
Hmm - you like McLeods Daughters? I might have to seek a 'friendship divorce'!!!!
Post a Comment