Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Here comes trouble
Okay so he was meant to be sleeping but I just had to get a photo and doesn't he look so proud to be albe to stand in his cot now....so it takes even longer for him to go to sleep now even though he is really tired he is also excited bout this new thing he can do.
and a close up of the clever boy
this is a door hanger I have made for my friends bub when it comes, she is due around cody birthday
and this is the other side. I really hope the scan person got it right and it is a girl lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He's an angel Tanya! And now he can join in with Alex in playing 'I want to bounce on the mattress and make a tonne of noise because I know better than Mummy that I'm not tired'. The game can last 20 minutes!
oh that is the cutest thing I have seen for AGES.... he is so so so cute...... and clever...
Post a Comment