Tuesday, October 28, 2008
some scrapbook and video of Cody dancing hehe very cute
This is just one that I did cause I wanted to no challenge nothing just done nice and simple to...its the photos i took of him when he was meant to be sleeping but kept standing up in his cot, this was the frist time he managered to get to the standing postition in his cot, he has now learnt to get back to sitting now though but not quite got from sitting to the lying again, he will get there though I guess when hes ready.
this is a layout done from a page swap thing were we sent two pieces of paper and two emlishments and then the pages got sent around to bout 5-6 different other ladies and they all added a bit to the layout, and this is the end result just wonderful isnt' it, I was so stuck on what to do with these photos so its great to have them done.
This is the fortnightly challenge for at the sketch book and older photo of ali her husband kevin (okay sorry people I been told im meant to have ali and her ex-husband kevin, my mistake i was typing who was in the photo then and there in that time not in out time now. sorry ali) and then me in 1998 so that was before Jacqueline...I quite like how this layout came out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
just being catching up on blog reading..... Cody is 11 months old!!! wow that has gone fast.... also love your layouts- you have been busy.... as for the gates... they are a must.... you need to be SO careful with those little angels!!!!
Post a Comment