Saturday, October 11, 2008

our hoildays

Well its been busy busy with the hoildays but I must say YAY they are coming to a end hehe....so last Sunday Jacqueline stayed at Chris and Julie's place for the night which she enjoyed very much and she is always out working with Chris, Jacqueline is looking forward to Julie having her bub which is due November 26ish I think, I know she is due around Cody's birthday. And then Monday Jacqueline went to work with Chris and came home round 3ish, she has so much fun even though Chris gets her out working with him she still loves it. then mum stopped of on Tuesday and took Jacqueline out to her place for a couple of nights and again Jacqueline loves it out there as her and her Grandad go for walks around the farm and all sorts of fun farm things hehe so she was totally worn out come Thursday when she came home, and mum took us through to see Jacqueline's great Nanna and then McDees for lunch and a bit of shopping got some more christmas presents sorted which is good won't have to go out and shop in the mad rush come december. We went to the warehouse and Jacqueline spent some more of her birthday money that she had left she still has $27 even after spending $7, she is so into the littlest pet shop stuff at the moment. So santa (yes she still believes) might have to get her something thats littlest pet shop.

YAY 2 more sleeps then its back to school YAY and then its one week then Jacqueline's school has pet day YAY then the chickens go out to my parents house YAY lots of YAY's ah hehe

Well the other night Cody slept all night YAY its only taken him like 10 months grrrrr I must say he has had weeks were he would sleep well and then change again so its not really that bad. Cody is pulling himself up on everything and hes had a fair few crashes I must say. Well its bout a month and a half till his party now how exciting, I have done his invite, finally and now I need to buy more ink as I only had enough ink to print out 7 invites which is a bit of a bummer really. So will buy the ink get them printed and ready to send out at the start of November. But did you know when your printer/computer tells you that your ink is nearly out and needs replacing you can take it out give it a shake and you get another 5-10 pages out of it if not more just depends on what your printing and weather its colour of not.

Well I have been busy doing my Advent christmas trees you know the ones on trade me the KaiserCraft brand I hope I have spelt that right, but its been fun and its nearly done, I might get a photo either tonight or tomorrow to show you all.

Well I shall go and give this boy a bottle and get him down for his afternoon sleep and then go and do a bit of scrapbooking before I have to think about dinner, baths, and bedtime....busy busy busy..............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great holiday for J- glad she is having so much fun... as for all your YAH's...... you go for it.... and I am with you on the christmas shopping... I have started too, makes december so much for relaxing... and it is much less stressful!!!!