And about this time last year I was so over being pregnant hehe, I was big and it was hot and he gave me heart burn bad and he moved none stop and I wasn't getting much sleep and I wanted my baby in my arms and I was way over not being allowed to eat some food that could harm bub hehe and this year he is climbing everything I have gates everywhere to keep him safe amazing how quick a year can go ah.....I guess it must have been a fun week cause its gone so fast hehe. Cody is sick at the moment I will see how he goes tonight and might take him to the doctors tomorrow, hes blocked up coughing and just really yuck at night and was up and down last night like a yo-yo but then slept till 9 this morning so that was quite nice. Now the photo below is my new nephew Konnor, he was born on 17th October 2008 6 weeks pre at 6lbs something, but both him and his mum are doing well so thats good to hear, I've only seen him in photos buts hes cute ah hehe.....

OMG OMG OMG LOOK LOOK LOOK its more photos of me and Cody hehe, I must get some of me and Jacqueline to and then all three of us, but when my friend comes Jacqueline and my friends daughter Chelsey seem to disappear down to Jacqueline's room so we don't see them till its time for them to go home.

Random I know but it looked so nice I thought I would share the photo with you hehe

so you know all those mastercard ads well this is mine lol here is how this one goes:
Gate to keep Cody out of kitchen $89 (eyes popping out here lol, crazy price but for safety had to get it), 2x extentsions for the gate to fit the 140cm gap $59 EACH, time for me and Cody's aunty Donna B to put up the gate free (hehe cup of coffee for Donna), keeping not one but both my kids out of the kitchen PRICELESS lol, Jacqueline can't yet open it hehe no more sneaking food for her lol - what a mean mummy I am ah- but I have showed her and told her how you open it so its just her getting use to it as its quite stiff I think with being brand new. Cody doesn't seemed to bothered yet its like a new toy for him really but Im sure as he gets older it will be a pain for him ah...And a huge huge huge huge thank you to Marian for you help with the gate very very very very much appericated.....
Well Cody is of to the doctors on Wednesday to talk to doctor bout his eye see if she can send of another letter to the speicalist as hes 1 next month so he should be seen then not in 4 months time, poor boy Im forever wiping his eye for him, can only but try ah....to me though if its not cleared up now then it won't any time soon. anyway Cody is still sleeping so im of to read some more of my book......
2 comments:
Wow, six pounds is a good weight for any baby let alone one wee chap born six weeks early. I'm just waiting to hear from a friend of mine, her DH texted this morning to say she was in labour and had had an epidural, but I've heard nothing since... Good on you for having lots of photos of you and Cody, better that than none at all!
Far out - our gates aren't that sturdy! Our kids unscrew them and carefully put them to one side... remember they are only a couple of days older than Cody but they work in a pair. Devious little guys! Like your gates, they'd stand a better chance than ours against two kids rocking them back and forth trying to dislodge them.
Post a Comment