Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What a lucky boy

Well today in our daily trip to the chemist (that where I get my photos done) today with my sister and Master Cody, Cody's Nanna Frances had a cuddle with Cody as she does if they aren't to busy when we stop of. Now for those of you who don't know Nanna Frances is Cody adopted Nanna, I would go in there lots when pregnant and when my girl Jacqueline was little she had lots of trouble with her ears so was always in and out for meds for her, but once i finally had Cody (who was 9 days over) she would love seeing him and give him cuddles all the time and just one day started calling herself his Nanna so now I go in and ask if Nanna Frances is around lol, (he also has a aunty down there to, smae story hehe) so anyway we were in there today and she had her cuddle then gave Cody back to Ali and said she had a little present for Cody, and here is a photo of the lovely jumper she gave him, man that was so lovely of her to do that, so I cna't wait to get him in it and take photos and do a thank you card for her and I might put his hand print in it to if he will co operate wtih me lol - what are my chances????? The photo makes it look way bigger than what it is. Also a lovely lady that I talk with from November thread from trade me who had her bub in November like Cody send us a big box of 6-9 month clothes for him so hes going to be the best dressed bub around, so I will be taking photo tomorrow to do a card for her as well.

No comments: