Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Scrapbooking

I have finally gotten around to doing the kids christmas pages, I have done there ones of them with there santa presents but not these ones of them with the christmas tree. So this one is to go into Jacqueline album, I just need to do the writing for it.
And this one is for Cody's album it has him in his santa hat from his grand mother, he also got a red santa hat from my sister, very cute. I know they are kinda the same but they are different there pages lol, they will be in different albums so it not matter anyway really.

I got some journalling clear stamps to which are very cool (ive used them for the kids christmas pages) and also the album is for all my BOM (book of me) pages to go into, finally.
Now this is my scrapbooking area and i so need to sort it, so these are the before photos and once i have it all sorted I will take more photo an add them to my blog of the nice neat tidy area.
Hard to believe that i can creat in that mess ah lol.

2 comments:

Trace said...

That's a good size scrapping area Tanya - can't wait to see the after photos!

Anonymous said...

That might look a mess to you but I can see that it is dedicated scrap space.... I'm so jealous!! :)