Well Cody did 8 hours last night and the two nights before that he did 7 hours which is really good as he was starting to wake 5 times a night which isn't good at all. He had 10 teaspoons of apple yesterday and he ate them all, which might not seem like much but when he was doing 5 before and only really getting one of them in it heaps, so thats really really good. Maybe thats what has helped him with his sleeping at night time? not to sure. He is getting very frustrated with not being able to move esepcially now his big sister Jacqueline is home again (she has been away for a week) and he sees her running around here there and everywhere, so watch out Jacqueline when he does start moving cause he will be her shadow I think lol. Well we have plunket today, he was 16lbs 8 oz on the last visit which was just over a month ago so I think he will be at least 18lbs, what do you all think he will be????? then tomorrow he is back to doctors for his eye (blocked tear duct) and gets refered to a speicalist and then go from there, what fun ah. Poor wee boy I say. Jacqueline has been really good and so helpful since she has been back which is wonderful. I got given heaps of firewood and since then its not been cold enough to light the fire again lol, i love sitting by a nice warm fire...but i not dare say bring on winter lol. Oh well I hear the dishes and Cody calling hehe typical ah.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww what wonderful brother and sister love!
Just what Deb said - super cute photo! And my guess, ummm okay, that would be 18.3lb, why? I don't know, just a random guess LOL!
Post a Comment