Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mum bought Jacqueline some gumboots, as her size 3 was far to small and she needed them for when she wash going away over the hoildays. These are size 7 adults boots, I feel its getting close to that time to put a padlock on my cupboard with shoes in it or some little miss will be trying to wear them all the time. As you can see she loves the new gumboots as she got home from school and wore them till she went to bed, here she is watching tv wearing them.Over and Scrapbook Essentials we did a felt swap andthese are the flower ones that I got close up they are very cool, you peel of the backing and just stick it on.
and these are all the ones that I got bugs, trains, trucks, planes and cars for Cody. Flowers and hearts for Jacqueline.
This is a altered book that I'm doing for Jacqueline Nanna on her dads side of the family, (yes I know another idea I got from my sister Ali). So this is the cover.
The first two pages her and her baby brother Cody.
I need to redo the black bit as I have a few spelling mistakes, just rushing is why.
and these two pages are my favourite pages. Its going to be very hard to part with this book.

Jacqueline went away yesterday and is away for about a week, she rang me last night and she is having fun and enjoying the time away but misses Cody she said, and yesterday afternoon it was like Cody was looking around the lounge for her so cute, and in his bath I get him in wash him then Jacqueline hops in for a few minutes before he gets out and he was looking for her in there to but she was no where to be found. I miss her already as well. But I will use this time to do scrapbooking when Cody is sleeping and to get this house nice and tidy and clean again, not that its that bad but it is getting a bit behind how I like it to be. And on that note I must go and hang up Cody washing (first load of many for the day) and go shower and then scrapbook while Cody is sleeping.

No comments: