Im a stay at home mum of two...my daughter Jacqueline is 10 years old and Cody is 2 year old. They are both growing so fast..to fast. I love scrapbooking when i get time, and doing scrapbooking pages for Codys family who don't get to see him as much as my family. I love doing Beyond the page stuff also, at the moment im right into making mini album
This is one I did for my album, its kinda like the one below cause I quite liked that layout, the 's' came unstuck but its now inline with the rest of the letters lol. This is for the fortnighly challenge over at scrapbook essentials
3 comments:
Yep, that's definitely a 'bump' ... lol.
it sure is ah lol...but worth itcause look at the gem little boy I got from that bump hehe.
WOW you have been busy while I've been away! It was great to catch up on everything, and I love the photo of your gorgeous girl in her gumboots!
Post a Comment