Thursday, June 5, 2008
Me and my baby boy
since so many of you have gotten me mixed up with ali in the photo below thought i best put some photos of me and cody for you all, lol. The last 5 nights cody has done 8-9 hours each night which has been bliss.....and hes on a roll with his rolling to and just goes for it, if he sees something he wants he of rolling to get it lol...lucky jacqueline ah cause cody loves her and is forever going for her hehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, Tanya, you have lots of goodies there to keep you busy! Sounds like it was a lovely birthday, and so nice that you get to spend some of it with family.
Gosh - you two are so alike could have sworn was looking at the same photos on Alisons blog! LOL
Well I can see some differences in you and Ali - but them I'm a Mum to twins. Like I say - take the good stuff through to this new year and leave the not so goods stuff behind mate.
I can't believe Cody and his sleep. I can't persuade you to do a 2 for 1 swap at all can I?
It's hard to tell who's who..:) And Happy birthday for the 4th June Tanya.
Post a Comment