Sunday, June 8, 2008

Friday night challenge at The Sketch Book

So this week it was to make a album out of paper bags or to use paper bag/s in a layout card or something. So here is my album, not sure Im 100% happy with it but Ali says its awesome and to stop complaining lol. so this is the front cover. I havnet' uploaded the pages in order sorry but never mind.
on that blank page i might do some writing just saying that me, mum ali and cody went out for the day and the older kids spent there day with grandad.
This one the kids are in the wool, which Jacqueline said was nice and soft on her skin.
Steven king of the hill, and then a ride with Grandad.
Jacqueline and Liam climbing the hill
over the stream for Jacqueline and then Jacqueline and Liam on the other side.
this is Jacqueline with her treasures she bought home lol NICE ah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done you - I have never got the idea of a paper bag as an album most probably because I have never seen it done - until now that is.

Shelley said...

That's a gorgeous paper bag album! I love making them too:) I've just been browsing around your blog and you've made some great stuff!!!