Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Hello everyone
Well what a surprise I got this morning when I headed over to check out the challenge at Scrapbookers delight for this wednesday, I had won the last weeks challenge which is with the layout below we had to have rubon, flowers, outside photo and 3 or more patterened papers. Its so cool and it makes me laugh this photo as im in the middle with Phillip my younger brother on my back lol he is not way taller than me and he would break my back if he went anywhere near it like that haha....how boys grow so big ah. Well done me haha
MM I have bought myself a few bits, some paper boys stuff, white and brown ink, some girl rub ons which are so cool, mum got me the boys ones for my birthday and saw the same ones but for girls so had to get them, and of course whats shopping without getting flowers, I just love love love flowers right now. and these peraly things cause I dont have many buttons for the middle of my flowers I thought I would try these to see how they look.
Oh and paper basic grey from trade me i think there were 7 sheets plus die cut tages and letters (which I forgot to add to this photo sorry) all for $5 how could you not pick up a bargin like that. I also got some other stuff for my sister for her xmas present or part of it (getting sorted early this year)
Now Master Cody likes to roll under things right now, here he is under the clothes rack playing with the tag from his top hes so into tags right now, loves all toys if they have a tag though. So I bought him this tag blanket whcih I will post a photo when it arives in the post, but it has tags for africa on it and Im sure he will love it, it might even keep him still for a whole minute.
LOL Jacqueline went to McDonalads last night with Chris and these are the glasses she came home with LOL....
We have a fold out table as our lounge is quite small (or maybe I have to much stuff haha) and cody being a roller loves going under it and was playing with Jacqueline feet while she was eating her breakfast today.
Haha I'm so stuck on this but this is how far I have gotten so far, I need some photos of Jacqueline and me really and I was wanting to do it for her birthday ( so if I'm doing that I have until next Thursday) anyone done one of these albums?
I was sorting through a pile of scrapbooking paper etc and came across this layout (Cody is now 7 months and was 8 weeks in this photo) so its been sitting there for a while so thought it was best I got it finished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats on the win Alison! I just love your layouts they look great and your new scrapbooking products look great!
Hi Tanya!
I am FINALLY getting around to adding some more blogs to my list ... I have been meaning to add yours for ages! Your little man is so cute :-) And congrats on your win at Scrapbooker's Delight. The new scrapping goodies look fabulous too ... knowing you I am sure you'll be putting them to good use very soon.
Hannah aka honeybumble
Congrats Tanya, that's great news! Your goodies all look great and what a bargain with the BG - look forward to seeing what you come up with!
Congratulatons and well done on winning the weekly challenge ... and your new scrapping goodies ... woo hoo.
Love the pics of a playful and smiley wee Cody in the previous post.
I love looking at your scrapping stuff. I'll have to admit we haven't even got round to sticking pics in albums for the boys.... at least we got some printed tho'! Cody's hair is marvelous. We got the boys taggie blankies too about three weeks ago. Oli has bonded with his, he like to go to sleep with it draped over the top of his head and eyes and twiddling the tags. He's an odd baby.
Post a Comment