Friday, May 8, 2009

Heaps and heaps of photos

Cody loves mobile phone and here he has Ali's and he was holding it so I sent a text to Ali's phone lol and this is the look he gave Ali when it came through lol hard case the looks he gives There was a cat outside on the fence so Jacqueline picked Cody up to have a look and while she was holding him I got a few photos of them together since I don't get many now with Cody being on the go all the time.
Friday these where Cody's favourie toys and he spent a good couple of hours playing with them, his duck he got last Easter (2008) as he was far to little for chocolate and that other thing has rings that go on it (Jacqueline got that for her first birthday) and he loves his chair...but his chair might have to go into hiding as he keep standing up on it and the other day he took it over to the kitchen gate, he only sat on it but I don't think its going to take him long to figure out if he stands on it by the gate he can get over the gate, not what I want.
SO cute COdy sitting under the computer desk lol even though he has to sit with his head forwards lol
Tuesday night Cody finally got my last creme egg I was saving for me everytime he goes into my room he grabs it lol, and this time he was faster than me and got the wrapper of and sits down on the floor takes a bit then claps his hands awwwwww how cute how could I then take it off him? so I let him have it and this is the mess he can make with one creme eggand even more mess when he finds the yummy centre
random photo this was our Tuesday night pudding its sooooooo good and so easy to make, its chocolate cake, whipped cream and a tin of bosyenberries, and you just layer it into a tuperware jelly mould and put in the fridge for a few hours and goodness its good is all I can say yummy yummy
this is just cute cause Cody is looking at the camera lol him playing with the kitchen set in his bedroom
lol this one cracks me up its a real action shoot, he looks like hes ready to go on a huge run the way its blured and his arms are lol, but he was only taking a step forwards lol
and we have a fire guard so now we have a fire going each night (and im going to light it soon cause its cold and I need to get Jacqueline uniform dry for tomorrow....i have edited the photo in Picasa 3 as its one of my 365 Project photos and thats why it has the writing on the fire place
Jacqueline quite often comes home from school and just drops her bag on the lounge floor, and Cody then likes to go through it to see what he can find and this is what he found today lol her headband lol (this photo was taken on Thursday I think it was) so now he quite often wears her headband lol
thats bout it for now I'm going to have a nanna nap while COdy is still sleeping as Im buggered

1 comment:

Marian said...

Very cute Cody pics. Nice to see he's obsessed with phones too - the kids could ring each other and jabber away! That desert looks very nice too - did JPW dig in?