Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Boo....lol yes Im still here

On Saturday I had to go to my cousins wedding so I had Sarah (one of Cody's adopted aunties lol) come and baby sit the kids for me, it was quite nice to get out without either child but felt a bit naked without Cody as its only the second time I havent' had him with me lol....anyway Sarah and Jacqueline made cupcakes and they did this special one for me for mothers day lucky ah and it was so yummy.This is Cody who was meant to be sleeping and I could hear heaps of banging coming from his room and this is what I find he had gotten his hands on his railway crossing sign and was making it go and banging it on his cot lol.....had to get a photo Im a scrapbooker lol Today I got a letter in the post from superclinic and have my next appoinment with the surgeon on the 2nd of June I guess it will be a what next appoinment, theres only one opition left if you ask me.............this Friday I have to go to the superclinic to get a splint made for my wrist and thumb and and and lol getting my new computer YAY YAY YAY this one is on its way out again I think so yea be good to get the new one, they are on special at Bond and Bond at the moment and since we dont' have a Bond and Bond in Pukekohe anymore we will get it while up at superclinic.......how exciting....can't think what else this is to say really, off to light the fire now I think as this weather doesn't know what the heck its meant to be doing.


2 comments:

Trace said...

Thats a good looking cupcake!

Marian said...

One step at a time Tanya, that's how the docs play it. The docs have to ramp things up gently to make sure they aren't able to cure you without surgery - most doctors only cut you open as a last resort! That cupcake looks really nice - did JPW scoff all the rest?