Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cody has a superclinic appoinment.....

June 4th Cody has his superclinic appoinment so now i need to ring and cancel my one with Kirsty on the 28th and see if i can see her on the 4th as well so that its only 2 trips instead of 3 in a week for mum to take me to which will be much better....but in saying that after seeing the surgeon on the 2nd I might not have to see Kirsty again who knows really, when it comes to my wrist your guess is as good as mine really. but finally Cody has an appoinment....well yesterday i got creative and made a few cards, this one is for Lynlee Cody cousin she is a big teen now at 13.... and this is another one I made, i made a few as there are lots of May, June and July birthdays will make some more today as well.

this one and the next one are made from the paper bags that I use to make the paper bag albums that I do, quite cool I thought

this one is copied from a layout from page maps book lol i really like it ah.

No comments: