Saturday, May 24, 2008

Jacqueline

I asked Jacqueline if she could put the pegs in the laundry for me and being Jacqueline it was to simple to just carry them down in her hands lol so this is her taking pegs to the laundry pegged to her top lol...she had to have her photo taken so I had to put it on here lol. As for master cody he is always rolling onto his tummy and hasnt' worked out how to get back onto his back yet grrr at 1:30 in the morning and I can hear him banging in his cot now lol on his tummy.....

3 comments:

Marian said...

We are rolling one way only too.... both guys are in safety sleeps now as I got fed up with going in 7 times a night to rescue Alex. Oliver has dropped all his day sleeps now. I'm so tired and cross. What baby does this at six months?

Trace said...

Hope you got a bit of a nana nap in front of the tv this afternoon then!

Time to relax said...

a nanna nap would be wonderful but Jacqueline is out with Chris and Cody is sleeping and guess what Im doing lol scrapbooking....got challenges to d, but tonight once kids in bed im bound to fall asleep in front of tv lol