Saturday, May 17, 2008
All shopped out
Well today mum, Ali, Cody and I went up to Manukau for Cody to have his pixi photo which he smiled for all but the last one,I think he had had enough by then and just wanted to go home lol....and it would have been such a cute photo not to worry my free one of him was so cute. so we go and get that next week so will have to take a photo of the photo to put on here hehe.well the first photo below is what we got from spot light but i couldnt see any clear stamps at all....but as some of you will know its my birthday coming up soon and mum said once Ali and I had all our stuff that it can be our birthday present from her and Keith and she paid for it...so these are all the lovely goodies that I, I'm so lucky...so guess what Im doing tongith lol...well update on everything else...cody is now having soilds twice a day he has his pear and banana in the morning or early lunch round 11:30ish which is (I know bad) but its from a jar of watties baby food and then in the evening he has pumpkin which I make up for him....he is eating 2 ice cubes of it (as i make it up and freeze it in ice cube tray and then put into freezer bag and take out two cubes a night for him) and when he see me getting his highchair he looks at it eyeying it up and opens his mouth moving his head towards the highchair lol its so cute in real life, ive tried getting a photo but as soon as he sees the camera he smiles lol. and he was doing it today when we were eating our lunch he had his mouth open wanting some to lol so cute hehe. um cody has learnt how to roll now and quite often does it in his cot and then he can't get back onto his back...so i got woken at 6:30 to him screaming cause he was on his tummy in his cot lol. I bought a few birthday and xmas presents today while we were out as well so tht was good
This photo below is some other scrapbooking stuff that i bought today when we were out from warehouse and $2 shops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cool Tanya, you did do well!
Have fun being creative.
Heck Tanya - did you leave anything in Spotlight? LOL. Seriously, you know I have a tonne of cardmaking stuff I never use don't ya? Alex and Oli are on three solids a day breakfast, lunch (which is early like Cody) and afternoon tea. Breakfast is pear or custard (three to four cubes). Lunch is vegetables (about four cubes) followed by fruit (four cubes again). Repeat of lunch for afternoon tea. We are having problems with Alex and milk tho' (see the blog) and it's very stressful.
Post a Comment