Monday, May 26, 2008
Its been a scrapbooking weekend here.....
Well not one but two Friday night challenges how cool is that. With Scrapbook Essentials closing we had the last friday night challenge there and then the first one for The Sketch Book (SB), so below is the one for over at SE, we had to use 1 shape (not square for rectangle), 2 different types of patterned paper, 3 embellishments and 4 words in the title so this is what I did below 'Cody's on a roll', I thought I did well getting him rolling on camera lol you gotta be quick though I can tell you that thats for sure. Even though I waited a good 20 minutes just for him to think about rolling in the first place lol. But this is Cody's new thing one minute he is on his back and you blink and hes on his tummy.
And this is my one for SB we had to create a layout that uses the colour scheme of the home pages (green, blue and white). and polka dots and stripes as well...so this is it Cody's first hair cut...isnt' he just so cute, now I do stil have his hair but I forgot to put it onto the layout so I am going to add it in the top left hand corner, I just need to get around to doing that. but I am quite happy with how it came together.
Yes I had to scrap the Dr. J. Watson photos lol so cute, I really love this layout with the little folder (thanks Ali) and inside the folder I have her details like age, dob, full name, address etc and will do a few more notes but add them later on hehe I think its quite cool. again they are all simple but i love them all
So is anyone picking up my new love in scrapbooking???? thanks to my lovely sister Ali I now am a huge fan of chipboard anything lol, love it love it, love it lol. Oh I would like to add a thank you to the people who gave me RAK's as you can see some stuff has been used on my cody pages and to the wonderful Mrs Frizz for all the lovely little bits you put in the post for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Tanya the scrapbook pages are beautiful. You are so creative! I love it. I'm so slack I still haven't put the photos I've got printed into a photo album..... erk. I love the shots of Cody rolling, he's such a cutey. I wish we lived closer so all the boys could play together and you could raid my cardmaking stuff (there's heaps of papers etc in those big plastic bins).
Thank you I do enjoy doing my scrapbooking, I have slowly been doing stuff of the page to, I have done door hanger for the kids which I will post on here once I have done Cody's which Im working on tonight. Yea I wished everyone lived closer to so we could get together....when you sell you can just mvoe to Tuakau lol. Yea I have just started making cards to...loving it...wow sounds like you have heaps of papers etc
You have been scrapping up a storm and dare I say it a bit of a challenge junkie - but at least you are working your way through the photos. Definitely a couple of great subjects to work with.
Well done
You have been creative ... well done you and there's nothing like a challenge or two to inspire you.
Post a Comment