Wednesday, April 22, 2009
A trip to the park
So walking home this afternoon i looked at the park just down from us (there are rail way tracks and we are on one side and the park is on the other side) and thought lets go to the park and get some lovely photos of the kids in the leaves so we went home to get the camera and drop the shopping off and off to the park we went in this photo jacqueline is pushing the leaves into a pile so she can jump into them which she loves doing, cody is watching wondering what the heck she is doing i think.
this is her after she jumped into the pile and then threw a whole lot of leaves up into the air
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks like so much fun Tanya, I'm not suprised he threw a tanty - I wouldn't have wanted to go home either lol!
I just love these pics Tanya, everyone looks like they are having so much fun...Autumn pics rock!
I love the pic of Cody with the little lake behind him. It's beautifully composed.
Post a Comment