with photos in the programme Picasa 3 that you can download off the internet for free thanks
Annelie for that heads up on that. I have seen people with photos that have the blurred edges to them and I think they look so cool and really wanted some photos like that...so you can do that in this programme so I played around with the autumn leave photos of the kids

this one I will enlarge and frame

now lovely people I need your help which one of Jacqueline do you think I should get enlarged and framed of her this one or the next one? I love them both so don't know which one

or this one?

I so love this effect...so watch out scrapbooking here I come lol.....I had 20 free prints with
snapfish so i ordered 20 photos last night and got a email today saying that they are on there way yay

These are last nights photos of Cody, he was in the process of getting dress but in that process found his water bottle grrr as you can see from his bodysuit he doens't always like to swallow his water he thinks its cool to get a big mouth full and then let it dribble out lol, so it was off to get changed again, yesterday in total Cody went through 4 changes of clothes all from either his water bottle or from walking home from the bus stop and falling over to many times in the wet grass or from drooling from teething.....

this photo is just to cute hehe

Cody has a new toy box for his toys in the lounge and he thinks its so cool to sit in it when your playing lol then the toys are right there and once your done you just toss them out onto the floor....

Jacqueline took this photo of him...I think my boy might be a little crazy lol

now this photo is a photo of a photo thats why its not a good one, anyway this is Jacqueline around the 16-17 month mark, do you think she looks like Cody I do but it could just be me I don't know lol...what do you all think?
Last week I bought a harness for master Cody bear and the first time I put it on him man what a tanturm he can throw (and hes not even 2 yet) but after 2 more goes when he saw his harness he came and sat on my knee and put his arm and head into it easy cause he knew if he had that on he could walk and wouldn't have to go in the pram, hes not silly you know. The only issue with it now is he needs to learn that I have to carry him across the road, but he is fighting me all the way with it which in turn isn't good for my wrist so he hasn't used it for the last couple of days, its the same when we go to the park he just walks but again fights it when it comes to home time which is a real bugger but i think he will soon learn if he keep fighting me then he will just end up in the pram.
Today I got 2 layouts done (I will be waking Cody up soon since hes done his 3 hours and hes still sleeping) and one was of Cody with the chickens from last year pet day when they were a few days old, I did have photos up last July of him with them, anyway I was wondering what he is going to be like this year with them lol, I think its a good thing we have a gate at the laundry to stop him getting in there so give them big tight huggles lol, will definally get photos though.
And finally its my super clinic appoinment is tomorrow, I bet your all glad that countdown is over, but the next one will be for the operation lol...Oh and did you all know we arent far off from the middle of the year that means its nearly xmas time again lol ;)
well I think I must have bored you all now so Im off to sort out the mountain of washing I have to fold and put away before the little monster comes out and pulls it all of my sofa laughing as he does it....
2 comments:
Yep, Picassa is just fab - hard choice on which photo to blow up - I think I like the second one slightly more, but yep, sure is a hard choice.
Yay, so glad you found out how to do it....I think I might have to have a play tomorrow morning or tonight....I would say go with the 1st one myself....Good luck with your appt tomorrow.
Post a Comment