Saturday, June 13, 2009

just quickly tonight

Well I was going to do a long update on everything but OMG what a day its been, computer crapped out again so had to re install everything what a mission, if it craps out again back to bond and bond I think its just not good enough, I don't think its even months old yet and Cody has been one grumpy child all day took his temp tonight and its a bit high for him its 37 it could easily be worst but hes very hot to touch so gave him some pamol for if hes in pain and to bring his temp down, 9:30ish he finally went to sleep with having cuddles with me and hes buggered hes not yet kicked his blankets of and he normally does that as soon as I put him back in his cot....fun times....now below is my book mum made me for my birthday, she makes them out of old record covers cool ah she did the 10 for me cause Jacqueline is 10 this year and thought I could use it for her bday photo's and then the next photo sorry its sideways but thats the inside pages, some sort of thick board or card cover in paper and then the edges painted to match the paper, don't I have a clever mum....this is a kasiercraft album that im doing for Jacqueline for her birthday, its the you, me, us album, its not yet finished (I need to get my butt into gear to)

and this is one of the pages for the 52 question challenge, now this fairy on the page (and the titles not finishes as i need to buy more stickers lol) Jacqueline drew when she was about 5-6 and ive always kept it as i think its very cool so i scaned it and then shrunk it to fit on this page cool ah....i must of knowen i would use it one day

This year its 3 years since Gran passed away, and this is a photo of her on her 70th birthday, that I scrapbooked to go with the lovely poem, you might need to click on it to read the poem...or i could type it for you, it reads...like falling leaves, the years drift by, but the treasured memoreis, never die, sunshine passes, shadows fall, but love and remerance, out lasts, them all...

this is Jacquelines peek a boo page, i really like how it came out in the end, i was very brave and using staples for the ribbon, i don't normally cause once staples are on your page thats it you cna't change them or move them around can you....

and on that note im off to do dishes fold washing then crash into bed before cody wakes...but hopefully hes so buggered he will sleep all night now hehe

No comments: