this is the present album that i have done for cody (when hes older he can have it) of xmas day at mums and im doing a present album for jacqueline (when shes older too) of our family xmas at hamilton.
cody ready to go shopping he was in his seat waiting for his gran so cute ah.
so cody was playing around on the floor with me lol and he went to lie on his bean bag and totally missed and got the corner of his trolley poor boy was screaming and it was 1/2 hour later that i noticed all this blood but the cut is so tiny its not funny how small it is....but hes all good now, this is his first real wound im sure there will be heaps mre to come in the years to come lol.
so your seen the photo of all the shoes over the gate in the sliding door so the other day it was how many shoes fit through the kitchen gate while mum is cooking lol
not the best photo sorry for all the mess behind my album but here is a photo of my project 365 in its pockets YAY it feels so good to have some pockets.
off to see what other abcs i can come up with lol its quite hard to think of so if you have any ideas that i can use with cody in the photos please share.y is for him eating yoghurt which he loves
z trip to zoo
c is for cars or a photo of cody looking at himself in the mirror so it would then be c for cody
j for jacqueline
w for walks i think at this stage
p for pool
m for mum
so feel free to share any ideas.
5 comments:
oooh that cut looks sore..... glad your ABC book and 365 album are underway... looking great
great book! We (dh & I) have done one for each of our kids - an ABC of their first 5 years....so if you get really stuck with a letter let me know & I'll check through theirs (3 of them) and see what we did for it. My son loves his and flicks through it at least 2 times a week as he's going to sleep.
Great work, I've done 2 x double layouts, called A-Z of me, for both my boys. They aren't that flash, but I'll take a photo tom for you.
Oh poor Cody!! And yes, I can assure you, there will be a few more over the years (I know, I have 3 kids myself!). Love your 365 album!! Wish I had started one too!!
Have a nice day,
Monique
Hi Tanya.I just wanted to let you know that I have chosen you for a Lovely Blog Award. Check out my blog to copy and save the award logo then …
1. Add the logo to your blog.
2. Link to the person from whom you received this award.
3. Nominate 7 or more blogs.
4. Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they are “One Lovely Blog”!
Post a Comment