Yip I'm just a big kid at heart
lol.....more to the point I want all my cupboard space back from all these Santa presents, and cause both kids are getting a couple of bulky things so the take up more room especially Jacqueline who has
bratz duvet cover and matching sheet set plus a cuddly Buddie i think they are called something like that they are nice pillows and so nice to lean on its like bean bag balls but way softer and smaller and not as noise to lean on not sure if any of that makes sense, oh and her
bratz laptop from Crisco so she is one very very very lucky girl this year.....and I'm sure she easily has twice if not more than Cody she will get hers all opened before him even though he has opening presents all sorted now
lol...hes off to the doctors again tomorrow morning just to check his ear as he was up and down all last night screaming, poor boy....we have his grandmother from his fathers side of the family stopping of to see us tomorrow at some stage as well so that will be good she loves our Cody bear and Cody loves seeing her.....Wednesday will be the long day so will have to keep Jacqueline busy busy with stuff, might get a
DVD out for her to, so this photo is of
Cody in his new toy
lol he loves it and the washing basket now lives in the lounge as he climbs in and out of it all day long
lol so cute ah...I was hanging his washing up on the horse rack and he keeps trying to climb it or pull all the pegs and washing off so i sat him in the washing basket with the clothes and threw in some pegs for him and he thought it was a cool idea
hehe.....new toy and so cheap and already had it
lol, as you can see though i either have a small basket or a big boy
haha weight wise i think hes average which is bout 10kg and height wise hes quite tall at 77.5
cms.....

Now everyone met Jacqueline little sister (well her step dads new baby but Jacqueline just calls her her sister which is all good)
Mikayla she was born 7lbs 5
ozs on the 29
th November (2 days after Cody Bear
bday) she now weighs at 1 month old 8lbs 5
ozs (which is what Cody was born at and when I told Chris
Mikaylas dad hes like ouch
haha so funny) but
isnt' she just so cute and all her hair and she still quite dark to, but
sooo cute...

is that a proud sister smile or what
lol
I have two swan plants that are getting big but not big enough for caterpillars and look what came to visit it yesterday, naughty butterfly, so i was out there last night taking of any eggs that were on the plants

this layout is so simple but i just love it and i
scrapbooked this photo for the simple reason that i don't normally see the sky at 5:30am (I try my best to make sure
I'm in bed sleeping) but this is what happens when you have a little one that is sick the little writing down the side is in the morning i need more stickers though so i can put the 'e' on the
lol, i have 13 sheets of those stickers and no more 'e'
I'm going to do some typing on vellum to and put in that blue space to...

this is another one i did yesterday with the help of page maps
lol i really liked how it came out....you can't see it that well but i
matt the photos in white paper and then inked the edges with black.....so on that note now
Cody has gone to sleep
I'm off to do more
scrapbooking
2 comments:
washing baskets are completely the best boy toy here at the moment. I have two thankfully, otherwise we would have the worst fights on the planet.
very cute pics... Merry Christmas...
Post a Comment