



okay blogger is playing up and i can't see where my photos are all im getting is heaps of random text not sure whats up with it anyway way for you sketch book ladies these are my mini canvas that I have made, so cute ah well i think so anyway hehe... and that photo of cody is just so cody drool hanging of his chin hehe its a 24/7 thing that lol but i just love the photo even though hes not looking (shhh but he was watching the kids on house of tiny tearaways hehe he loves watching all the kids on it)
3 comments:
cute top picture..... love those eyes..... as for the cards/tags they are so cute.... love the reindeer face too,,,,, happy birthday cody as well...... big boy now...
Cute cards, Tanya. All I get when I upload photos on Blogger is type as well - it's a pain isn't it?!
You do some lovely work Tanya - really well laid out. Cody looks so adoring in that pic, he's going to be trouble when he's 14!
Post a Comment