Its so hard to believe that next month, yes next month my little baby boy will be the big 1 hehe, where has the time gone, its gone so fast I can tell you that. I was doing some scrapbooking and found a photo of me pregnant (big fat tummy that I had) around this time last year at pet day with Jacqueline lol....this year I will have a big chubby baby to take along hehe and hes so cute to....so yes I have been busy busy doing his birthday invite, which has been a mission ask Ali shes been on MSN talking with me when I get very annoyed with the invite as it wouldn't do what I was telling/asking it to do lol but I got it sorted. So will get them all printed of and then ready to send at the start of November so people have a couple of weeks to get back to me as we are having his party the weekend before his birthday (his birthday is the thursday). Anyway its still OMG OMG OMG my baby will be 1 soon....anyway lol.
Cody was at the doctors again yesterday he has been a bit grizzle and growling everyone all the time so I left it a day just incase he was having an off day but at the doctors yesterday we found he has infection in throat again, infection where his two top teeth are coming through (one has now cut through the gum YAY) and to top it all of he has thrush on his little butt again hehe poor boy....his temp is all normal and ears are good so thats one thing I guess. so more anitbotics for him, he hates them to and they are fo a week.
Okay now a few photos of of course scrapbooking pages lol so this is aonother one for Cody album which I really need to get more clear pages for so I can put all these layouts into the album. One day..............

this is another BOM layout which was your favourtie animal just incase you can't guess that from the photos hehe, I quite enjoyed doing this one and like how it came out and thank you to ali for the title she cut out for me.

This is Miss Lucy for those of you that know her those of you who don't she is my niece and I use to have her one night a week when she was a little baby right up till I found out I was pregnant with Cody, so her room at my place become his but with blue rather than pink hehe, but she is a big 3 year old now.

Jacqueline with food in her mouth as always lol

Steven all excited that he blew out his candles on his cake

And the boy that can now crawl if he sees the sliding door open he is gone stright outside he goes so I have a gate Im getting of Ali when she next comes down for the sliding door to keep him in so we can still have the door open as it gets to hot inside if we cant' open the door.

I went to vacume the other day and the bag needed emptying so I went ouside to do that and I hear this banging and I come in to check what Cody is up to and here he is up on the vacume cleaner banging away at it lol so cute the first time but then when I was vacuming he keep hoping on the back of it lol so this is what he does with everything climbing up onto things which can be a bit of a disater sometimes more so for him than what hes climbed on.

so there you have it sorry I haven't been blogging much but when Cody is up he is full on and on the go all the time when hes having his morning sleep its my time for scrapbooking or reading or doing washing and then his afternoon sleep is time for washing and housework and getting dinner sorted. and on that note its meds and bottle for this boy......
3 comments:
Yep, they do grow up super quick don't they. Poor Cody on antibiotics, nasty when it or teething gives them thrush as well.
so cute with the vacuum cleaner..... nothing like a noise..... as for the layouts - they re looking great- you have been busy.
Mate you can't have the party on the 23rd, it's the boys birthdays!!! Seriously - we dunno what we are doing, probably nothing but a wee cake. We wanted to take them to the zoo but they'll probably get nothing out of it. We don't know a lot of local people either as most are overseas, so a big party is out.
World Cardmaking Day on this coming Saturday!
Post a Comment